Whether your have a beach wedding, a church wedding or any other venue, trust Dylan Todd Photography to capture those memories of a lifetime.
Portraits aren’t always in-studio corporate headshots. We get creative with poses and settings. Same goes for family portraits.
Make your real estate listing shine with professional still photography, virtual video tours, and drone aerial photography & video.
We offer Virtual Tours, stills of the interior and exterior of your facilities, personalized branded portraiture, and product photography.
Featured Photography Gallery
What Clients Say
Dylan Todd the Photographer
Dylan Todd is a fine-art, wedding, portrait, real estate and commercial photographer covering Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Bradenton, Anna Maria Island, Sarasota, and Orlando. Dylan is also staff photographer for Watermark Publishing Group.
Dylan Todd’s love of people and the human condition makes him an empath of a photographer. Passionately capturing romantic weddings, honoring business professionals, or highlighting the greatest aspects of a home for sale – Dylan aims to capture the essence of whatever he is photographing.
Dylan was named ‘Favorite New Businesses – Less than One Year Old’ (2018) and ‘Favorite Local Photographer’ (2019) in Watermark’s Awards for Variety and Excellence. Dylan aims to provide superior quality and services.
Dylan’s Recent Photography Wisdom
- Do I Need a Professional Headshot in 2021?Do I need a professional headshot in 2021? Absolutely! Unfortunately many of us are still working remotely, meaning that often…
- DON’T TAKE YOUR OWN REAL ESTATE PHOTOs!There are some things that are best left to the professionals. As a photographer, I’m not going to try to…
- Wedding Day Photo Must HavesYour wedding day is planned for months if not years. Many little girls dream of this day for their whole…
- Professional Real Estate Photos, Are They Important?You’re getting ready to sell your home, and wondering if you need professional real estate photos. Are they that important?…
- Summer Wedding Photography TipsIt’s no surprise that with weddings in Florida, summer wedding photography isn’t much different during the summer months than it…