Whether your have a beach wedding, a church wedding or any other venue, trust Dylan Todd Photography to capture those memories of a lifetime.
Portraits aren’t always in-studio corporate headshots. We get creative with poses and settings. Same goes for family portraits.
Make your real estate listing shine with professional still photography, virtual video tours, and drone aerial photography & video.
We offer Virtual Tours, stills of the interior and exterior of your facilities, personalized branded portraiture, and product photography.
Featured Photography Gallery
What Clients Say
Dylan Todd the Photographer
Dylan Todd is a fine-art, wedding, portrait, real estate and commercial photographer covering Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Bradenton, Anna Maria Island, Sarasota, and Orlando. Dylan is also staff photographer for Watermark Publishing Group.
Dylan Todd’s love of people and the human condition makes him an empath of a photographer. Passionately capturing romantic weddings, honoring business professionals, or highlighting the greatest aspects of a home for sale – Dylan aims to capture the essence of whatever he is photographing.
Dylan was named ‘Favorite New Businesses – Less than One Year Old’ (2018) and ‘Favorite Local Photographer’ (2019) in Watermark’s Awards for Variety and Excellence. Dylan aims to provide superior quality and services.
Dylan’s Recent Photography Wisdom
- Indian Rocks Beach wedding VenuesLooking to plan a beach wedding? Indian Rocks Beach is a great place. Here are a few Indian Rocks Beach…
- What Events Does 2021 Bring?2020 was extremely challenging for everyone. While not much has change this first month of 2021, there is hope that…
- Merry Christmas From Dylan Todd photographyChristmas is a special time for families. Unfortunately this year we must re-imagine the way we gather in order to…
- Happy Thanksgiving from Dylan Todd PhotographyIt’s the time of year when we usually all gather around a table with our family and friends to celebrate…
- Choosing the Right Wedding Photographer With Five Simple TipsChoosing the right wedding photographer is probably one of the most important vendors you’ll choose for your wedding. Wedding photos…