Whether your have a beach wedding, a church wedding or any other venue, trust Dylan Todd Photography to capture those memories of a lifetime.
Portraits aren’t always in-studio corporate headshots. We get creative with poses and settings. Same goes for family portraits.
Make your real estate listing shine with professional still photography, virtual video tours, and drone aerial photography & video.
We offer Virtual Tours, stills of the interior and exterior of your facilities, personalized branded portraiture, and product photography.
Featured Photography Gallery
What Clients Say
Dylan Todd the Photographer
Dylan Todd is a fine-art, wedding, portrait, real estate and commercial photographer covering Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Bradenton, Anna Maria Island, Sarasota, and Orlando. Dylan is also staff photographer for Watermark Publishing Group.
Dylan Todd’s love of people and the human condition makes him an empath of a photographer. Passionately capturing romantic weddings, honoring business professionals, or highlighting the greatest aspects of a home for sale – Dylan aims to capture the essence of whatever he is photographing.
Dylan was named ‘Favorite New Businesses – Less than One Year Old’ (2018) and ‘Favorite Local Photographer’ (2019) in Watermark’s Awards for Variety and Excellence. Dylan aims to provide superior quality and services.
Dylan’s Recent Photography Wisdom
- Treasure Island for Couples PhotosTreasure Island is the perfect place to take couples photos, engagement photos, or even wedding photos. Any type of photos…
- Summer Wedding Photo TipsSummer is right around the corner. This means summer weddings are too. But with summer comes some special challenges. The…
- Talk about your favorite piece of Camera equipmentIn discussing blog ideas with the web/marketing company that I’ve been with for a bit now (worth it) – they’re…
- Edward Scissorhands HouseWell, I think I became viral. Earlier this month I had an inquiry to photograph a very special listing. Megan…
- Tips to Prepare for Your Photo SessionPreparing for your photo session is a big deal. Whether it’s for your wedding, family portraits, or even head shots,…