5 Reasons to Book a Professional Headshot Right Now
We live in a visual world like no other generation has
before us. Everywhere we look we see images, of ourselves, of other people.
What better way to invest in yourself than with a professional headshot? We’re
taught not to judge a book by its cover, but first impressions go a long way,
especially in this visual world. Here are five reasons to book a professional
headshot right now.
1. Having a professional headshot is even more important at this very moment due to coronavirus, and the absence of in-person meetings. Don’t use a selfie stick for your LinkedIn profile picture. A professional can get a much better picture, find the right angle, and catch you in your best light.
2. Having an up-to-date headshot let’s people know what you look like right now, not ten years ago. Surprising people when you meet them in person by having an old picture isn’t a good look.
3. Impress potential employers or other important contacts with a professional headshot by standing out from the rest of your competitors. By using a visually appealing high resolution photo as opposed to a poor quality cell phone shot, you’ll be sure to stand out from the competition!
4. Looking professional is a natural confidence boost. If you look and feel your best, your confidence will pour over into your attitude.
5. A headshot just screams professionalism. If you look the part, people who don’t know you are more likely to give you a shot.
A photographer can do more than just take your photo, they can help give you advice on clothing choice, as well as the style you’re trying to portray. This is an investment in your future, it’s a lot more than just another photo. Whether you’re an individual, small business owner, realtor, actor, or writer, I’ll help you put your best face forward with fresh photography. Reach out to schedule your appointment!